UNT Libraries - Browse
- A Comparative History of Certain Phases of Early Railway Construction, Financing, and Administration in England, France, Germany, and the United States
- This thesis contrasts railroading history in England, France, Germany, and the United States to highlight the differences and similarities between them.
- Development of Labor Legislation for Free Labor
- This thesis traces the history of labor legislation from colonial America through 1947.
- The Food Situation in Germany with the Accompanying Agricultural Background
- This thesis describes the early modern agricultural history of Germany and its relation to Nazi agricultural policies.
- Importance of Charleston in Southern History
- This study describes the history of Charleston, South Carolina before the Civil War.