Digital Scholarship Cooperative (DiSCo) - 8 Matching Results
- Bibliography as Applied Data Set: The Susanna Rowson Digital Compendium
- Presentation for the 2013 Modern Language Association Convention Special Session. This presentation discusses bibliographies as applied data sets.
- The Denton Declaration: An Open Data Manifesto
- Poster promoting The Denton Declaration, an open data manifesto created in May 2012 at the University of North Texas (UNT).
- Digging into File Formats
- This Tech Talk presentation gives an introduction to how data is represented on a filesystem, a hands-on demo of DROID, and a discussion of similar tools including 'file' (unix command line) and JHOVE.
- Engaging the Twitter Backchannel as Digital Scholarship: Methods for Analyzing Scholarly Engagement in Alternative Media
- Article on methods for analyzing scholarly engagement in alternative media and engaging the Twitter backchannel as digital scholarship.
- The Problem of Data
- Report on the problem of data, workflows and methodologies at a variety of academic data curation sites, and the academic milieu of library and information schools that offer instruction in data curation.
- Research Data Management in Academic Libraries: Meeting the Challenge
- Presentation for an invited plenary session sponsored by the Texas Library Association (TLA) conference program committee at the 2013 TLA Annual Conference.
- Scholarly Communication in the Digital Humanities
- Presentation for a panel discussion at the Cross Timbers Library Collaborative (CTLC) Scholarly Communications and Digital Curation (SCDC) Affinity Group 2013 Summer Meeting. This presentation discusses scholarly communication issues in the digital humanities.
- University of North Texas Digital Scholarship Cooperative
- This presentation discusses the University of North Texas (UNT) Digital Scholarship Cooperative. This presentation describes what led to the UNT Digital Scholarship (DS) endeavor and campus planning effort, the aims and different scenarios studied, and the next steps planned.