United States - Texas - Clay County - Secret Springs
Primary Administrative Division
Lat/Long Approximate based on the following entry.
"Secret Springs (15) are 15 kilometers south of Henrietta on Carl Sanzenbacher' s ranch. Settled by the Sanzenbachers in 1873, they were depicted on A W. Spaight's 1882 Official map of the state of Texas. A cotton gin once used the water. In 1977 0.10 lps bickled from a hidden cove of sandstone in a small grove of trees amid cattails, purple asters, and marsh purslane. Near the old Secret Springs school about one kilometer southeast are some seeps which probably provided spring water to the school."
Brune, G. (1981). Springs of Texas, Volume 1 Part 2. Branch-Smith, Info Fort Wort, Texas