World War Two Collection - 3 Matching Results
- Small boats and harbor craft.
- A manual for U.S. Army sailors assigned to the Harbor Boat Service. Describes company organization, duties of personnel, equipment used, and basic seamanship.
- Transportation Corps : military railroads and the Military Railway Service.
- Describes the organization and operation of the Military Railway Service.
- Transportation Corps : railway-operating battalion.
- Describes "the organization and operation of the railway-operating battalion upon a railway operated by the Military Railway Service. Its purpose is to assist military railway officers in the training and operation of their units and to guide command and staff officers charged with their employment."