UNT Scholarly Works - 5 Matching Results
- An Analysis of Research Methods Employed in Epidemiological Studies to Create a Similar Study for the UNT Marching Band
- Poster presentation for the 2011 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas. This poster discusses an analysis of research methods employed in epidemiological studies to create a similar study for the UNT marching band.
- The Application Of An Ergonomically Modified Keyboard To Reduce Piano-Related Pain
- Article discussing the application of an ergonomically modified keyboard to reduce piano-related pain.
- Attitudes of college music students towards noise in youth culture
- Article discussing research on the attitudes of college music students towards noise in youth culture.
- Health Promotion in Schools of Music: Initial Recommendations for Schools of Music
- This article discusses the Health Promotion in Schools of Music (HPSM) Project.
- Risk Factors for Piano-related Pain among College Students
- This article discusses risk factors for piano-related pain among college students.