This system will be undergoing maintenance Tuesday, March 28 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM CST.
UNT Scholarly Works - Browse
- Attention Black College Women: "It Is Time To Think Twice Before You Make That Choice!"
- Poster presentation for the 2012 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas. This poster discusses research on African American women on college campuses. This research consists of studying African American women on college campuses and discerning what psychological components encourage them to have premarital sex.
- The Feasibility of Solar Powered Water Treatment: A Work In Progress
- Poster presentation for the 2008 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on the feasibility of solar powered water treatment.
- Global Film History: Encouraging Students to Develop Arguments that Connect Different Industries and Time Periods
- Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses exploring the effectiveness of group-based blog assignments in large enrollment classes to help students learn about global film history across different industries and time periods.
- How Does Television Affect the Perception of Affluence? A Work in Progress
- Poster presentation for the 2009 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on how television affects the perception of affluence.
- The Media and Communication Industries: A 21st Century Perspective
- Article discussing a 21st century perspective on the media and communication industry.
- Media Penetration into Everyday Home Life
- Poster for the 2008 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on media penetration into everyday home life.
- One Way to Create New Jobs in the Television Broadcasting Industry
- Poster presentation for the 2010 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on creating new jobs in the television broadcasting industry.
- Stepping Into Another Culture: On-site and Societal Research Considerations of a Documentary Film Director
- This University Scholars Day keynote address discusses on-site and societal research considerations of a documentary film director.
- Young Latinos Use of Mobile Phones: A Cross-Cultural Study
- Article discussing a cross-cultural study designed to analyze how young people, operationalized in this study as people of Latino descent between the ages of 18-25, are using their mobile phone for various applications and what particular gratifications they derive from using the phone.