UNT Scholarly Works - Browse
- NCLB: The Myth, The History, The Reality
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind. In this presentation, the author discusses the law's impact on curricula and student learning, particularly in mathematics.
- HIV in Asia: History, Challenges, and Solutions
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on HIV/AIDS. This presentation discusses HIV in Asia, including its history, challenges, and solutions.
- Women Balancing Biology and Opportunity in the 21st Century
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Women in the 21st Century. This presentation discusses the emotional health of women and explores balancing the biology of women in with all of the changes in the 21st century.
- The Dakar Summit on Higher Education in Africa: Three Programmatic Responses
- Presentation for the 2015 University of North Texas (UNT) Student and Faculty Research Symposium on African Studies. This presentation discusses responses to the African Higher Education Summit organized by Senegal and held in Dakar in 2015.