UNT Scholarly Works - Browse
- Ignorance or Indifference? Seeking Excellence and Equity for Under-Represented Students of Color in Gifted Education
- This article discusses data on under-representation of students of color in gifted education programs in the U.S., along with contributing factors and recommendations.
- Child Care Experiences Among Dual Language Learners in the United States: Analyses of the Early Childhood Longitudinal Study--Birth Cohort
- This article uses nationally representative data from the Early Chlidhood Longitudinal Study--Birth Cohort used to examine child care experiences with repreated cross-sectional analysis at 9, 24, and 52 months for dual language learner and non-dual language learner children.
- International Perspectives Curriculum Project: EDAD 5680 Administration of the EC-12 Curriculum
- Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning. This poster discusses the international perspectives curriculum project. The project described in this poster was developed as part of the "Globalizing your Curriculum" Transformational Instructional Innovation (TII) Fellowship sponsored by the Center for Learning Enhancement, Assessment, and redesign (CLEAR) and UNT - International.
- NCLB: The Myth, The History, The Reality
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind. In this presentation, the author discusses the law's impact on curricula and student learning, particularly in mathematics.