UNT Scholarly Works - 3 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- An Aqueous Dispersion of Hydrogel Nanoparticles with Inverse Thermoreversible Gelation
- Patent relating to an aqueous dispersion of hydrogel nanoparticles with inverse thermoreversible gelation.
- Film for Use in Microelectronic Devices and Methods of Producing Same
- Patent relating to film for use in microelectronic devices and methods of producing same.
- Method and Apparatus for Hydrogen Production from Greenhouse Gas Saturated Carbon Nanotubes and Synthesis of Carbon Nanostructures Therefrom
- Patent relating a method and apparatus for hydrogen production from greenhouse gas saturated carbon nanotubes and synthesis of carbon nanostructures therefrom.