UNT Scholarly Works - 8 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- In the title molecule, C₂₀H₁₇Cl₂NO, the central heterocyclic ring adopts a flattened boat conformation.
- Analysis of cDNA libraries from developing seeds of guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub)
- Article on the analysis of cDNA libraries from developing seeds of guar (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub).
- A chemical genetic screen uncovers a small molecule enhancer of the N-acylethanolamine degrading enzyme, fatty acid amide hydrolase, in Arabidopsis
- This article demonstrates the feasibility of using an unbiased chemical genetic approach to identify new pharmacological tools for manipulating FAAH- and NAE-mediated physiological processes in plants.
- Evolution of Primary Hemostasis in Early Vertebrates
- Article on the evolution of primary hemostasis in early vertebrates.
- Phenotypic developmental plasticity induced by preincubation egg storage in chicken embryos (Gallus gallus domesticus)
- This article investigates how preincubation egg storage conditions (temperature, duration, hypoxia, and hypercapnia) affects viability, body mass, and physiological variables and functions in day 15 chicken embryos.
- ROS Are Good
- This opinion article focuses on the possibility that ROS are beneficial to plants, supporting cellular proliferation, physiological function, and viability, and that maintaining a basal level of ROS in cells is essential for life.
- Serology of Aerobic Aquatic Actinomycetes I. Factors Involved in Antiserum Production and In Vitro Antigen-Antibody Reactions
- Article on the serology of aerobic aquatic actinomycetes and factors involved in antiserum production and in vitro antigen-antibody reactions.
- Vanillin Biosynthesis - Not as Simple as it Seem?
- Book chapter on vanillin biosynthesis. The author gives an introduction to vanillin biosynthesis, the multiple pathways to vanillin, and the way forward.