UNT Scholarly Works - 3 Matching Results
- Behavioral Measures of Play
- The purpose of this article is to review the importance of play in a young child's life and to discuss the importance of measuring play when designing interventions for children with autism. Furthermore, this paper will present an example of a consistent and reliable observation system that assesses the complexity and variety of play on children with autism and with typically developing children.
- The Development of Interests in Children with Autism: A Method to Establish Baselines for Analyses and Evaluation
- This article discusses development of interests in children with autism.
- Empowered Work Teams in Long-Term Care: Strategies for Improving Outcomes for Residents and Staff
- Book discussing empowered work teams in long-term care and strategies for improving outcomes for residents and staff.