UNT Scholarly Works - 5 Matching Results
- Annotating and Identifying Emotions in Text
- This book chapter discusses annotating and identifying emotions in text.
- Hybrid Approach for Energy-Aware Synchronization
- This book chapter discusses a time synchronization scheme for wireless sensor networks that aims to save sensor battery power while maintaining network connectivity for as long as possible.
- Modeling and Analysis Using Computational Tools
- This book chapter presents two special algorithms, Mean Value Analysis and Convolution Algorithm, for the analysis of closed queuing networks, and an introduction to simulation techniques that are widely used in analyzing queuing systems in general.
- Predicting Subjectivity Orientation of Online Forum Threads
- This book chapter discusses predicting subjectivity orientation of online forum threads.
- Real-Time Systems: An Introduction and the State-of-the-Art
- This encyclopedia article gives an overview of the broad area of real-time systems. This task is daunting because real-time systems are everywhere, and yet no generally accepted definition differentiates real-time systems from non-real-time systems.