UNT Scholarly Works - 3 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Berlin's History in Context: The Foreign Ministry and the Spreebogen Complex in the Context of the Architectural Debates
- Book chapter discussing Berlin, Germany's history in context and the Foreign Ministry and Spreebogen Complex in the context of the architectural debates.
- Dear Facebook
- This book chapter is written in the form of a break-up letter from the author to the social networking website, Facebook. It discusses social networking, technological changes, urbanization, globalization, media technology, and philosophical ideas about society.
- Marriage as Feminist Utopia: Riccoboni's 'Lettre de Madame la marquise d'Artigues à sa soeur' (1785)
- Article on Marie Jeanne Riccoboni's "Lettre de Madame la marquise d'Artigues à sa soeur" from 1785 and marriage as a feminist utopia.