UNT Scholarly Works - 4 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Dose Responses for Colletotrichum lindemuthianum Elicitor-mediated Enzyme Induction in French Bean Cell Suspension Cultures
- Article on dose responses for Colletotrichum lindemuthianum elicitor-mediated enzyme induction in French bean cell suspension cultures.
- K-shell ionization by low-velocity ions
- Article discussing K-shell ionization by low-velocity ions. K-shell x-ray-production measurements are reported for protons, deuterons, and alpha particles incident on thin foils of copper, niobium, silver, and antimony.
- Thermochemical Investigations of Nearly Ideal Binary Solvents 7: Monomer and Dimer Models for Solubility of Benzoic Acid in Simple Binary and Ternary Solvents
- Article on thermochemical investigations of nearly ideal binary solvents and monomer and dimer models for solubility of benzoic acid in simple binary and ternary solvents.
- A Thermodynamic Model for Liquid-Liquid Chromatography with a Binary Mobile Phase
- Article on a thermodynamic model for liquid-liquid chromatography with a binary mobile phase.