UNT Scholarly Works - 8 Matching Results
- An Evaluation of the Correlation Between Shale Gas Development and Ozone Pollution within the Barnett Shale Region
- Presentation for the 2014 Fracturing Impacts and Technologies Conference. This presentation discusses an evaluation of the correlation between shale gas development and ozone pollution within the Barnett Shale region.
- Evaluation of Three Major Emission Sources on DFW Ozone Level Using Photochemical Modeling
- Poster for the 2015 University of North Texas (UNT) Graduate Exhibition. This poster discusses the evaluation of three major emission sources on the Dallas-Fort Worth ozone levels using photochemical modeling.
- Impact of Natural Gas Hydraulic Fracturing on Ozone Pollution in Dallas-Fort Worth Area
- Poster for the 2015 Global Emission Initiative (GEIA) Conference. This poster discusses the impact of natural gas hydraulic fracturing on ozone pollution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Impacts of Fracking on Local Ozone Pollution in DFW Area
- Poster for the 2014 University of North Texas (UNT) Graduate Exhibition. This poster discusses the impacts of fracking on local ozone pollution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Influence of Bath Composition at Acidic pH on Electrodeposition of Nickel-Layered Silicate Nanocomposites for Corrosion Protection
- This article describes how nickel-layered silicate nanocomposite films were electrochemically deposited using pulsed potentiostatic conditions from an acidic plating bath containing exfoliated layered silicate to enhance adhesion to the substrate, corrosion resistance, and mechanical properties.
- Ozone Impact of Shale Gas Activities in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- Poster for the 2015 Graduate Student Symposium of the Federation of North Texas Area Universities. This poster discusses the ozone impact of shale gas activities in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Predicting Hourly Ozone Pollution in Dallas-Fort Worth Area Using Spatio-Temporal Clustering
- Presentation for the 2015 GeoComputation Annual Conference. This presentation discusses predicting hourly ozone pollution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area using spatio-temporal clustering.
- Templated Growth of Hexagonal Nickel Carbide Nanocrystals on Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes
- Article discussing the templated growth of hexagonal nickel carbon nanocrystals on vertically aligned carbon nanotubes.