This system will be undergoing maintenance Friday, March 31 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM CDT.
UNT Scholarly Works - Browse
- Growth dynamics of tropical savanna grasses: from individual shoots to plant models
- Paper presented at the First Biennial Meeting of the International Environmental Modelling and Software Society in 2002. This paper discusses growth dynamics of tropical savanna grasses from individual shoots to plant models.
- Historic Archaeology of the Johnson and Jones Farmsteads in the Ray Roberts Lake Area: 1850-1950
- This study represents the findings of research done on the Jones and Johnson farms, "situated in Johnson Branch Park in the north-central portion of the Ray Roberts Lake area." The purpose of the study was to offset future disturbances and damages to these farmsteads, and it includes "archival investigations, architectural documentation, oral-history interviews of long-time area residents and family members, farm equipment and artifact analyses, archaeological excavations, stabilization measures, and the development of interpretative exhibits for area schools, museums, and the general public" (p. i).
- Loss of Rare Fish Species from Tropical Floodplain Food Webs Affects Community Structure and Ecosystem Multifunctionality in a Mesocosm Experiment
- Article on the loss of rare fish species from tropical floodplain food webs and how this affects community structure and ecosystem multifunctionality in a mesocosm experiment.
- Toxicological Case Study of Dallas' Central Wastewater Treatment Plant Effluent and Ambient Trinity River Samples: 1989, 1990, 1991
- "This study was implemented voluntarily by personnel at Dallas Water Utilities in response to concerns that the Dallas Central Wastewater Treatment Plant was adversely affecting downstream water quality." The treatment plant was studied to determine whether it was "discharging toxic materials in toxic amounts to the Trinity River" (p. 1).
- Transition and gap models of forest dynamics
- Article discussing transition and gap models of forest dynamics.