UNT Scholarly Works - 6 Matching Results
- Analysis of URL References in ETDs: A Case Study at the University of North Texas [Presentation]
- Presentation for the 2013 International Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETDs) Symposium. The presentation gives an analysis of URL references in ETDs and a case study at the University of North Texas (UNT).
- DataRes Project Briefing
- Presentation for the 2012 CNI Annual Membership Meeting. This presentation provides an overview and update on the DataRes Project.
- Emerging Trends and Evolving Issues in Open Access and Scholarly Communications
- Presentation for the 2015 Texas Conference on Digital Libraries (TCDL). This presentation discusses emerging trends and evolving issues in open access and scholarly communication.
- Ensuring Universal Access for the Global Information Flow: Responding to the Demands of Scholarship in the Digital Age
- This presentation was presented in Session 6.4 Reports of Current Research (Juried Papers), at the 2005 ALISE Conference. It summarizes current situations and developing trends in information technologies. Africa is used as a case to illustrate how local policies have played important roles in the process of information globalization.
- Open Access to UNT Faculty's Scholarly Publications
- This presentation discusses open access policies at the University of North Texas (UNT). The topics include an introduction to open access, a discussion of open access policies, and implementation ideas for workflow and technology support.
- What Makes a Good Web Archive?
- Presentation for the 2014 Best Practices Exchange Annual Conference. This presentation discusses what makes a good web archive.