UNT Scholarly Works - 5 Matching Results
- The Changing Use of Health Care Services by Unmarried Older Women, 1969 to 1975: Final Report to the NRTA-AARP Andrus Foundation
- Final report to the National Retired Teachers Association (NRTA)- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Andrus Foundation. This reports on a research study of the changing use of health care services by unmarried older women from 1969 to 1975.
- The Effects of Reaganomics on Health and Nutrition of the Minority Elderly
- Paper on the effects of Reaganomics on health and nutrition of the minority elderly.
- Malnutrition And Food Aid Programs: A Case Study From Guatemala
- This report is on a case study from Guatemala on malnutrition and food aid programs. The purpose of this study is to examine the impact of food aid and/or food aid programs on the nutritional status of its recipients in two regions of Guatemala. From this investigation, empirically-based programmatic statements as to the role of food aid and its impact on human society will be presented.
- Older Adults' Use of Health Maintenance Organizations
- Article on older adults' use of health maintenance organizations.
- Utilization of Hospital Services by the Older Adult: A look at today's trends, and projections for tomorrow
- Article on the utilization of hospital services by older adults and a look at today's trends and projections for tomorrow.