UNT Scholarly Works - 5 Matching Results
- Bishnoi: An Eco-Theological "New Religious Movement" In The Indian Desert
- Article discussing research on the Bishnois and an eco-theological "new religious movement" in the indian desert.
- Computer Modeling of Physiological Phenomena at the Cellular Level
- This article discusses the advantages and disadvantages of using computer modeling to study physiology, and provides an example of how students can begin to use computer modeling in the classroom.
- Nothing to fear? Neural systems supporting avoidance behavior in healthy youths
- Article discussing neural systems supporting avoidance behavior in healthy youths. The author's investigation examined brain activation patterns to threatening cues that prompted avoidance in healthy youths.
- Occipitoparietal contributions to recognition memory: stimulus encoding prompted by verbal instructions and operant contingencies
- This article discusses occipitoparietal contributions to recognition memory and stimulus encoding prompted by verbal instructions and operant contingencies.
- The Status of Women and Girls in Dallas County: A Review of the Academic Literature
- Report for the Dallas Women's Foundation on a comprehensive assessment from 2000 to 2002 of the status of women and girls in Dallas County, including sections on economics, health, families, and adolescent girls.