UNT Scholarly Works - 7 Matching Results
- Assessing Caregiver for Team Interventions (ACT): A New Paradigm for Comprehensive Hospice Quality Care
- Article on a new paradigm for comprehensive hospice quality care and Assessing Caregivers for Team Interventions (ACT).
- Exploring Interpersonal Communication in Hospice Interdisciplinary Team Meetings
- Article on exploring interpersonal communication in hospice interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Problem-Solving Abilities and Feelings of Control: A Work in Progress
- Poster presentation for the 2009 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on problem-solving abilities and feelings of control.
- Social Work Role in Pain Management with Hospice Caregivers: A National Survey
- Article on a national survey of the social work role in pain management with hospice caregivers.
- "They're Part of the Team": Participant Evaluation of the ACTIVE
- Article discussing a qualitative study to evaluate an intervention (ACTIVE) that utilized videophone technology to include patients and/or their family caregivers in hospice interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Video-mediated Communication in Hospice Interdisciplinary Team Meetings: Examining Technical Quality and Content
- Article on examining technical quality and content and video-mediated communication in hospice interdisciplinary team meetings.
- What Patients and Families Don't Hear: Backstage Communication in Hospice Interdisicplinary Team Meetings
- Article on the backstage communication in hospice interdisciplinary team meetings and what families and patients don't hear.