UNT Scholarly Works - Browse
- Grandparents Raising Exceptional Children
- This paper discusses research into grandparents raising children with disabilities.
- Grandparents Raising Exceptional Children [Presentation]
- Presentation for the 2006 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on personal, family, and school issues that grandparents experience as primary caregivers for grandchildren.
- Negotiating In The 21st Century: Bridging The Gap Between Technology And Hostage Negotiation
- This paper discusses research on negotiating in the 21st century.
- Problem-Solving Abilities and Feelings of Control: A Work in Progress
- Poster presentation for the 2009 University Scholars Day at the University of North Texas discussing research on problem-solving abilities and feelings of control.