UNT Scholarly Works - 3 Matching Results
- A Collective Case Study of Veterans Inside an Arts and Crafts Room and their Perceptions Regarding Empowerment
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Coming Home. The author discusses methods and findings from a project she participated in related to how veterans narrated their experiences through art. Her component of the study evaluated participants and described what they gained through creating arts and crafts.
- Museum Dilemma: Nazi-era Art Restitution
- This paper was awarded a Nicholas and Anna Ricco Award for 2013. This paper discusses Nazi-era art restitution. The author examines the unique history of the World War II art plunder and the dilemma and issues that heirs and museums face.
- UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind: The Impact of NCLB on Arts Education
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on No Child Left Behind. This presentation discusses the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act and its impact on arts education.