UNT Scholarly Works - 4 Matching Results
- An Approach to Improving and Evaluating Creative Scientific Thinking Skills in an Undergraduate Animal Physiology Course
- This paper describes an attempt to improve creative scientific thinking skills in an undergraduate Animal Physiology course at a liberal arts college.
- The Changing Use of Health Care Services by Unmarried Older Women, 1969 to 1975: Final Report to the NRTA-AARP Andrus Foundation
- Final report to the National Retired Teachers Association (NRTA)- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Andrus Foundation. This reports on a research study of the changing use of health care services by unmarried older women from 1969 to 1975.
- The Dharmic Method to Save the Planet
- This article discusses environmentalism and ways in which dharmic methods can help save the planet. While most Americans are familiar with the terms such as "yoga" and "Bollywood," Indian perspectives toward the ecology seem to be largely unknown.
- Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs: Aspects of the One-Percenter Culture for Emergency Department Personnel to Consider
- This article discusses various aspects of the culture of outlaw motorcycle gangs (OMGs) so that emergency department personnel may better understand the mentality of the outlaw biker.