UNT Scholarly Works - 7 Matching Results
- Autonomous Robot Localization Using WiFi Fingerprinting
- This paper discusses autonomous robot localization using WiFi fingerprinting.
- A Cost-Effective Wireless Sensor Network System for Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Applications
- This paper from the 9th International Conference on Future Networks and Communications, FNC 2014 conference proceedings presents a low-cost indoor air quality monitoring wireless sensor network system developed using Arduino, XBee modules, and micro gas sensors.
- Cyber-Physical Systems Can Make Emergency Response Smart
- This paper from the Humanitarian Technology: Science, Systems and Global Impact 2015 conference proceedings discusses the Smart Emergency Response System prototype built in the context of the SmartAmerica Challenge 2013-2014 by a team of nine organizations led by MathWorks.
- Indoor Propagation Modeling at 2.4 GHZ for IEEE 802.11 Networks
- This paper discusses indoor propagation modeling.
- Lunar Surface Navigation and Exploration
- This paper discusses research on lunar surface navigation and exploration.
- Swarm-Copters Senior Design Project: Simulating UAV Swarm Networks Using Quadcopters for Search and Rescue Applications
- This paper discusses a senior design project on researching swarm-copters.
- Wireless Sensor Network System Design using Raspberry Pi and Arduino for Environmental Monitoring Applications
- This paper from the 9th International Conference on Future Networks and Communications, FNC 2014 conference proceedings describes a wireless sensor network system developed using open-source hardware platforms, Arduino and Raspberry Pi.