UNT Scholarly Works - 3 Matching Results
- Older Canadian with Developmental Disabilities Access to Health Care and Social Services
- This book chapter discusses older Canadians with developmental disabilities access to health care and social services.
- Planning and Improvisation in Emergency Management
- Book chapter from "Critical Issues in Disaster Science and Management: A Dialogue Between Researchers and Practitioners." This chapter includes both a theoretical and practical examination of planning and improvisation in emergency management.
- Use of Health Care Services by Older Adults in the United States, Great Britain and Canada
- Book chapter on the use of health care services by older adults in the United States, Great Britain, and Canada.