General Collections - 3 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- The College of 2020: Students
- This is the first Chronicle Research Services report in a three-part series on what higher education will look like in the year 2020. It is based on reviews of research and data on trends in higher education, interviews with experts who are shaping the future of colleges, and the results of a poll of members of a Chronicle Research Services panel of admissions officials.
- Isidore of Seville's Etymologies : the Complete English Translation of Isidori Hispalensis Episcopi Etymologiarum Sive Originum Libri XX
- This book contains St. Isidore's work translated from the Latin by Priscilla Throop with an index. Saint Isidore of Seville (c.560-636) was Archbishop of Seville for more than three decades and has the reputation of being one of the great scholars of the early Middle Ages. This translation is based on Wallace M. Lindsay’s edition of Isidori Hispalensis episcopi etymologiarum sive originum (Oxford, 1911). For his edition, Lindsay used all available 8th century manuscripts and fragments, as well as some from the 9th century.
- The Story of North Texas : from Texas Normal College, 1890, to the University of North Texas system, 2001
- A history of the institution of the University of North Texas, featuring photographs of people and events on campus and charting its development from the Texas Normal College to its role in the sciences, mathematics, humanities, social sciences and teacher education, amongst others.