Text providing an overview of research and results regarding the implementation of AACR2 (Anglo-American Cataloging Rules, Second Edition) and the effects on existing catalogs. It includes an overview of the problem and hypotheses, literature review, general research method, description of study libraries, differences found in samples between AACR 2 and pre-AACR 2 headings, conflicting headings found in catalogs, OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and AACR 2 headings, summary and conclusions, and related appendices. Index starts on page 143.
The InteLex electronic edition of The Collected Letters of W. B. Yeats contains, complete, the three volumes of The Collected Letters which have appeared in print. In addition, the collection includes all of the letters from the remaining eleven (unpublished) volumes, with dating information (so far as this is known), but lacking the full annotation for which the printed volumes are justly famous. Scholars will therefore have immediate access to the primary texts of the complete edition even while the final editing and annotation for the greater part of it remains in progress. A total of 7,378 new letters are featured in the database. Of these, 88 are newly discovered letters belonging to the 1865-1904 period covered by the three published volumes. The remaining 7,290 letters belong to the 1905-1939 period which will be published in print and with full annotation in future volumes of the edition. Particular note should be made of the fact that the unannotated letters have not received final vetting (which will occur only as they are annotated prior to print publication) and are therefore published here in beta form. Some errors of transcription and of dating may therefore remain within this beta group of letters (although many seemingly obvious errors are in fact Yeats' own sometimes bizarre spelling).
This report discusses archaeological findings at the Roseborough Lake Site 14 miles west of Texarkana. The research is oriented towards forming a concept of village life for the indigenous people of the area (and the French settlers who intermarried), as well as a model of the village itself.
This map is of the Texas State University campus and goes back as far as 1983. It takes two pages of an appendix. The first page is the map itself, with buildings marked in black and assigned numbers while streets are titled and displayed in gray. On the left side of the map is a printed compass pointing north. A legend is provided on the second page.