UNT Theses and Dissertations - 9 Matching Results
- Administrative Problems of W. C. C. Claiborne, First Anglo-American Governor of Louisiana
- This study attempted to depict and portray the problems which confronted W. C. C. Claiborne in his governing of Louisiana. From the time of Lousiana purchased in 1803 until 1812, when the territorial governor and from 1812 until 1816 he served as the first state governor. These problems have been summarized from reading the personal letters of Governor Claiborne written during his term of office.
- The Development of the Sulphur Industry in Texas.
- This thesis aimed to study the historical phase of the sulphur industry in Texas and highlights the critical role of Sulphur in the future economic development of Texas.
- Economic Relationships Between the United States and Chile
- This study examines the interdependent relationship between the United States and Chile by discussing commerce and industry between the two nations.
- The Effect of Facism on Italian Education
- This study attempts to assess the early education system of Italy (from 1870 to 1918) and shows what effect the early features had upon the lives of the Italian children.
- History of Railway Development in China
- This study attempts to provide detailed analysis of materials gathered from various sources and to an orderly presentation of facts and figures regarding railway construction in China.
- Minor Political Parties Since 1872 and Their Influence
- This study discusses the poltical parties in the United States. The writer concluded that the question whether the US will ever have a multiple party system as is maintained in European countries, can be answered only by time.
- The Present Conditions in Germany as an Effect of the Treaty of Versailles
- This is a study of the causes of the rise of the Third Reich, and its attitude toward the Treaty of Versailles.
- The Relations Between the United States and Honduras, 1825-1933
- This study attempts to assess inter-American relationships with particular emphasis on the relations between the United States and Honduras. The study provided detailed data (maps, tables, and figures) that depicted distrubution of trade between the two countries and investments of United States in Hundrashe from 1825 to 1933.
- Visitor's Impressions of New Orleans Before 1860
- This thesis depicts the growth and history of New Orlens before 1860 as it was seen by vistors from the outside.