UNT Theses and Dissertations - 6 Matching Results
- Correlation of Humus and Water Content on Saba Clay, Denton, Texas
- This study is an attempt to determine the relationship between humus and the water found in it and how both effect soil in Denton county, Texas.
- A Correlation of Humus with Water Content and Crop Rotation in San Saba and Denton Clays, Denton County, Texas
- A study of the humus content and the water content of San Saba clay and Denton clay. Studies show that the physical properties of soil are conducive to moisture retention and the availability of moisture to plants.
- The Food and Growth of the Largemouthed Black Bass (Huro Salmoides) in North Texas
- This thesis describes the growth and feeding habits of large mouth bass (Huro salmoides) as observed in North Texas.
- A Limnological Study of Lake Worth
- This thesis presents the results of a three year study devoted to discovering the life and phenomena found in Lake Worth near Fort Worth, Texas.
- Plant Dermatitis: Hypersensitivity to the Oleoresins of Fifty Common North Texas Plants.
- A study of hypersensitivity of high school students to the oleoresins of fifty common North Texas plants.
- A Study of the Early Maturation Stages in the Male and Female Homophron Americanum
- This thesis presents the results of an investigation conducted to determine the maturation stages and chromosomal composition of the Homophron americanum (Sand Beetle) found in North Texas.