ARTsource - 7 Matching Results
Note: All results matching your query require you to be a member of the UNT Community (you must be on campus or login with university credentials for access).
- Couple in Cloud Roundel
- A roundel floats in the top half of the vertically oriented postcard and silhouetted in white is a couple.
- Haiku Poem by Buson (1716-1783)
- The poem is written in white text on the top and left edges of the postcard. The top two-thirds of the vertically oriented postcard contains a depiction of a standing rat wearing a robe and holding a sword under his arm.
- Haiku Poem by Issa (1763-1827)
- The top half of the postcard contains a depiction of a person on their knees with a wide-eyed expression and shoes on their hands. The poem is written along the bottom edge of the picture and the right edge of the postcard. The bottom half is empty.
- Haiku Poem by Onitsura (1660-1738)
- The postcard depicts a woman raising her veil to look at the flower blossoms on the trees. The sky is a dark blue and the bottom half of the postcard is blank.
- Landscape in Black and Green
- The vertically oriented postcard depicts a landscape with a black sky and a floating insert for the message. The color of the card stock is beige and the printing is in two colors, green and black.
- Man Playing Go
- A seated man plays a game. The colors of the postcard are muted blue and beige on a brown ground.
- Mandarin Ducks
- The postcard consists of six panels in which two duck silhouettes meet, closer frame by frame. The ground of the card is a cream color and the postcard is printed in two dark shades of brown.