Texas Fashion Collection - 5 Matching Results
System maintenance June 24th between 9:00AM and 12:00PM CDT may cause brief service disruptions.
- Boy's Coat
- Boy's coat of black and white herringbone tweed. Double breasted with notched lapel and 6 buttons; opening is reversible to be opened on left or right. Patch pockets at sides. Half belt across back. Lined from the waist up with dark gray flannel, and from the waist down with plaid flannel. Manufacturer's label: "Ess Kay"
- Evening Slippers
- Heeled evening slippers or pumps of peach satin. Designed with pointed toe, the plain uppers have a simple seam/stitch along squared edge of vamp which runs horizontally to meet the sole near heel. This seam gives a "two-tone" effect to the satin as the light hits it. The 2 1/4" high modified French heel is covered with the same satin. Designer's label inside right shoe: "Paul's / Aristocrats / Hand Made / Turn-Sole" Stamped inside right shoe: "Narrow Heel Model / Hand / Made / Turns / Sta-up-arch / No / T" Written inside: "055 18304 / 0102"
- Pillbox Hat
- No Description Available.
- Pumps of black suede. Designed with pointed toe, and slightly squared-off vamps. High, thin, modified spike heels, which flair out at base. Left shoe: “Pauls Shoes” Right shoe: “Grandini / Hand / Made” Handwritten inside: “7aaaa 25 / 74123 / 87 a 9”
- Street suit of gray wool. A daytime or street suit consisting of two pieces. A) Jacket, with squared padded shoulders, no collar, and long sleeves. Opening along the central front, the jacket has a series of 5 hook-and-eye closures, and has a band that extends from upper left, across opening, and secures through a wide loop just below the right shoulder. The jacket is lined in a peach/mauve silk. B) Skirt. The straight skirt was originally just below knee length, but has been lengthened by the addition of material almost matching the lining of the jacket. The skirt has a center back zipper closure. It is currently unlined, but has evidence of the alterations. Jacket: At center back of inside neckline is designer's label: "Gilbert / Original"; at right inside seam: "Frost Bros / San Antonio". Skirt: No labels, possibly removed.