Texas Fashion Collection - 5 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Hat of off-white felt. Domed crown encircled at base by wide band of navy blue ribbon. The medium-width crown is pulled upright at sides and back into 4 gathers, each sewn to crown and with a navy blue tassel suspended from edge. Brim at front of hat curves down slightly. Hat is unlined, with inner navy blue grosgrain ribbon hatband. Secured to inner hatband is a small simulated tortoise shell comb to secure hat to wearer's head. Designer's label inside: "Estelle Peters / 50 E. 56th St. N.Y."
- Hat of almond green felt with a narrow rolled brim. Shallow crown hand sewn to brim with rolled edge. Gathered on side with felt roll and feather trim. Bow of same on back. Designer's label on inside hat brim: "Estelle Peters / 50 E. 56th St. N.Y." Stamped at inside base of crown: "Merrimac / Merrivale / Fur Felt"
- Cloche Hat
- Cloche hat of wine colored felt with rose beige crushed velvet trim at upturned front and facing. Designer's label: "Florence Walton / 9.rue Saint Florentine. Paris" Tag attached to designer's label: "Made in France"
- Hat of navy linen. Wide brim, stiffened with stitched trim. Flat crown with small bow of self at base. Lined in white linen. Designed for daytime spectator sportswear. Label on inside hatband: "Made in France"
- Hat of gray felt. The sculptural piece is designed with elements of both a beret and a beanie. The crown is of oval shape with upwards sweeping and twisting panels of felt which meet at a point at the top of the crown. The shape is primarily held by blocking, with a few small stitches to maintain it. The base of the crown is sewn to a band of the same felt at bottom edge, forming an in-ward curving brim. The hat is unlined, the inner edge trimmed with black grosgrain ribbon. A small stitch mark on ribbon indicates the front of the hat. A think black cord attached to the ribbon helps secure the hat to wearer's head, to be looped around the back of the head. Designer's label sewn to inner ribbon: "Charles James / 15, Bruton Street, W.I."