Texas Fashion Collection - 7 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Dress of black lace and black silk chiffon laser cut floral fringe. Ankle length; bodice of black lace; round neck; sleeveless. Skirt of black lace with twelve tiers of laser cut floral fringe. Center back zipper and 6 hook and eye closures. Sixteen decorative lace covered button down back. Skirt lined in light brown; bodice partially lined in sheer black chiffon. With a sash of black satin. Designer's label at inside back zipper at top of brown lining: "Pierre Balmain" Style number tag on back of designer's label: "174 303"
- Pair of women's sandals of silver metallic leather. Designed as "gladiator style" sandals, with six narrow silver leather criss-crossed or interwoven straps at front over vamp, and six more similar straps extending around ankle and originating from vertical band at heel. 5" zipper along heel band. Designer's label on both sides of sole: "Barbara Bui" Impressed on underside of sole: "Made in Spain" and "40". Attached sticker under sole showing pictograms indicating which parts of shoe are leather.
- Dress of black net with all over applique of strips of gold holographic foil and braided black netting. Calf length. Bodice top has a series of points. Three-quarter length sleeves of sheer black net. Skirt has five layers: appliqued over-skirt, three layers of black net and lining of light brown silk covered in black net. Center back zipper. Designer's label at side seam: "Pierre Balmain / Paris" Handwritten style number tag under designer's label: "172257"
- Evening Gown
- Ballgown of olive/brown iridescent silk taffeta with all over Lesage embroidery of metallic thread, beads, small sequins, and green chenille yarn. Full length; round neck; long sleeves; center back zipper. Lined in copper colored organza. Designer's label: "Pierre Balmain / Paris" Style label under designer's label: "173666" Accompanying gown, but not shown: Stole of olive green silk; fringed ends. Petticoat for dress. Under layers of very stiff olive netting. Inner support bodice of copper brown silk; extends below waist to knee to form underskirt. Back zipper.
- Ensemble - Dress and Coat
- Ensemble consisting of two pieces: A) Trench coat; little black slip dress laminated within clear plastic trench coat; slip dress has spaghetti straps, and lace trim at upper bodice and hem; trench coat has double breasted front opening; notched collar; buckles at wrists; slanted pocket lapels at hips with no pockets. Designer's label molded into plastic: "Gaultier / Pairs" B) Dress of pale pink chiffon with shadowing, and sequin and bead embellishments which create a realistic “nude woman" figure; sleeveless; full-length. No label in dress.
- Ensemble - Dress and Sandals
- Ensemble: A) Dress of blues and black metallic knit, and ivory open-woven wool/ cashmere knit with long sleeves with deep armhole; scoop neckline; lined in off-white, fine wool jersey; knee-length. No label in dress. B,C) Sandals of royal blue satin accented with striped bands of black satin; open-toe; 4 ½” spike heel and ankle straps with blue ribbon bow at back; size 38. Designer's label: "Nina Ricci / Made in Italy"
- Ensemble - Blouse and Skirt
- Ensemble of light blue douppioni silk. Blouse with halter neckline. Notched collar; scoops low in back. Center front opening with 4 large, plastic, circular blue buttons and tailored buttonholes and supplemented with two hook & eyes. Double princess seams in front and back; center back seam. Peplum flares from waist. Two large flap pockets at front hips (still sewn shut). Lined in light blue silk with large embroidered "D" in right corner of front opening. Designer's label at center back: "Christian Dior / Boutique / Paris" Straight skirt. Knee length. Fitted waist with facing; 6 darts in front and back. Center back invisible zipper. Lined in matching silk with white grosgrain ribbon petersham with hook & eye.