Texas Fashion Collection - 6 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Calotte Hat
- Calotte style hat of black velvet. Crown has cut-away sections that expose net lining. At front left and right are pink and blue faceted decorative stone trim pieces edged in white pearl beads. Short black net veil with chenille dots. Stamp on inside crown: "Made in France" Designer's label: "Hattie Carnegie / Inc. / Original" Retailer's label below designer's label: "Weathered / Misses Shop / Chicago"
- Cloche Hat
- Cloche style hat of tan wool felt. Scalloped, upturned brim trimmed with tan grosgrain. Small, circular, concave piece of trim in same material added to crown as trim. One hatpin with gray felt head. Unlined. Inside of crown stamped: "Made in France" Retailer's label on inside hatband: "Made to Order Hat / Bergdorf / Goodman / Fifth Ave. at 58th St."
- Eugenie Hat
- Eugenie style hat of wine colored felt and velour with shallow crown. Ostrich plumes at crown. Label inside hat: "Lorie" Label inside hat: "Reproduction 'illegible' / Madame Lucy / 5, Rue de la Paix / Paris" Size label: "registered model / 22 1/2" Label inside hat: "Millinery Creators Guild"
- Black felt wide flat brimmed hat with shallow crown trimmed with black grosgrain ribbon tied in a double bow at one side. Brim edged with black silk. Label on inside hatband: "Paris / Le Chapeau Chic / New York"
- Yachting cap of royal blue knit. Visor edged in white wool. White anchor insignia at brow. Unlined. Retailer's label: "Tappé / Modes / 9 West 57 St. New York" Label below retailer's label: "Made in France"
- Skimmer hat of straw and silk. The skimmer, or boater style hat has a low woven straw crown with flat top. Around the crown is a matching woven straw ribbon edged in brown silk, with a bow at back. The wide, flat brim is of woven straw, covered with brown silk matching the trimming of the band on the crown. The silk covering is quilted in a pattern of concentric bands with running wavy lines. The crown and underside of the brim are unlined, with a black grosgrain ribbon inner hatband at base of crown. Extending from the inner hatband are two panels of brown silk, forming a chin-strap with black cord knot fastener. A small "F" is stitched to inner hatband to indicate the front of the hat. Maker's label sewn to inner hatband: "Paris / Maynor Hats / New York".