Technical Report Archive and Image Library (TRAIL) - 4 Matching Results
- Analyses of Foreign Coals
- Report summarizing analyses through tables and maps of foreign coals.
- The History and Development of Gold Dredging in Montana: with a Chapter on Placer-Mining Methods and Operating Costs
- From Introduction: "Although the purpose of this paper is to describe gold dredging in Montana, a brief mention of some early appliances used in New Zealand, Australia, and California may serve as a world-connecting link in our consideration of the development of gold dredging."
- Properties of Typical Crude Oils From Fields of the Eastern Hemisphere
- From Introduction: "The analyses in this bulletin offer a means for judging the relative values of the foreign crude oils compared with familiar crude oils of the United States that have been analyzed by the Bureau of Mines method."
- Survey of Fallout Operations
- From Abstract: "The Laboratory has made a survey of fallout operations in the various countries of the world. The source of information has largely been the reports submitted to UNSCEAR forwarding data for their consideration. The abstracts are given in order of type of operation as shown in the table of contents."