World War Two Newsmaps - 3 Matching Results
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 281st week of the war, 163rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: German Salient Compressed, Red Army in Full Scale Offensive, Tarlac Falls - Pacific Air Action Continues. Maps: European fronts -- South from Lingayen -- Formosa -- South China Sea. Back: Color poster highlights the importance of saving.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 283rd week of the war, 165th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Allies close on Reich from two sides, Aircraft strike over wide Pacific area, Manila liberation frees prisoners. Maps: [Germany]; [Pacific area]; Manila liberated. Insets: Manila Back: Text and 17 photographs show Japan in 1939.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. V-E Day + 14 weeks, 191st week of U.S. participation in the war
- Front: Summary of Potsdam conference. War News 7 August. Map shows European boundaries as of January 1938. Inset map details administration of eastern Germany and East Prussia. Back: Map of Formosa; inset map shows location of Formosa in Asia.