Miniature Book Collection - 6 Matching Results
- [World's Columbian Exposition Calendar]
- Calendar covering from April 1893 to March 1894, illustrated with views of buildings at the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893, with information on the New York Life Insurance Company. Bound in publisher's illustrated wrappers.
- Consumer rationing in World War Two
- An overview of rationing, ration points, ration books, and ration coupons as instituted in the United States during World War II. Includes examples of ration points and stamps.
- Dard Hunter: miscellaneous thoughts and reflections.
- Collected memories by Dard Hunter, as well as information about him and his work. Includes samples of paper made by Hunter.
- A-hunting of the deer
- Excerpt from a larger work by Warner about hunting in the Adirondacks.
- Michigan and me, 1947-1950: law school and library school
- Autobiographical account of time spent in the Law School and the Library Science School at the University of Michigan, and some of the people the author knew there.
- The Arabian nights entertainments
- 3D scanned models of a miniature copy of the book Arabian nights. Bound with a tanned flap cover with gold letter and embellishments.