Miniature Book Collection - 5 Matching Results
- Alpha and omega: the Christian symbol that was Hadon Klingberg.
- A tribute and remniscence of Haddon E. Klingberg, with a selection of Christian symbols.
- Consumer rationing in World War Two
- An overview of rationing, ration points, ration books, and ration coupons as instituted in the United States during World War II. Includes examples of ration points and stamps.
- Prudent policy for seller survival: a tiny conceit
- Humorous rules for commerce and seller survival.
- REM Acrostics
- Acrostics based on the names of 14 friends of the author, and his own. The title page and colophon are also written as acrostics also. The people are: Robert E. Massmann; Samuel E. Murray; J.N.B. Artfield; Ruth E. adomeit; F. J. Board; Glen Dawson; A. J. St. Onge; Julia P. Wightman; Eugene D. Buchanan; Francis J. Gagiardi; Royce L. Gale Jr.; Philip Bliss; Julian I. Edison; and Raymond A. Smith.
- Sukie's tiny tepee: a sketch book
- Drawings of Sukie, the toy poodle, in various activities.