Miniature Book Collection - 9 Matching Results
- Dard Hunter: miscellaneous thoughts and reflections.
- Collected memories by Dard Hunter, as well as information about him and his work. Includes samples of paper made by Hunter.
- Do you have a match?
- Musings of a collector of matches.
- Ere e eme: pronunciamento miniaturo del importo profundissimo para los MCMLXXXs.
- Spoof of Latin and Spanish text in ornate calligraphy. The text is not in correct Latin or Spanish, but intended to "look" like it.
- A-hunting of the deer
- Excerpt from a larger work by Warner about hunting in the Adirondacks.
- One bundle Dard Hunter handmade hand cut deckle edges
- Item is one miniature bundle of paper, fashioned from remnants of paper made by master papermaker Dard Hunter. Bundle is tied with red thread, and has label tied to it recording what it is.
- A recipe for moon tea
- Poem on the making of moon tea.
- The spirit of '76
- Miniature artists' book. Front cover of "book" opens to reveal a hollow space containing a miniature alcohol bottle labled "Napoleon 1876."
- The werm turns
- Humorous musings by a retiring male librarian about how libraries should deal with certain types of problem patrons.
- Der winzige Struwwelpeter
- Essay and history of the folk character Struwwelpeter, translated variously as "Slovely Peter," "Shock-headed Peter," Boy with shock of unkempt bristly hair" etc. This character was well known to Mark Twain, and would have been an influence for his character Huckleberry Finn.