Environmental Policy Collection - 5 Matching Results
- Law of the People's Republic of China on Water and Soil Conservation
- This Law was established for the purpose of the prevention and control of soil erosion; the protection and rational utilization of water and soil resources; the mitigation of flooding, drought, and sandstorm; the improvement of ecological environment and the development of production.
- Policy Statements on Data Management for Global Change Research
- This document is the final version of the "Data Management for Global Change Research Policy Statements." The overall purpose of these policy statements is to facilitate full open access to quality data for global change research. They were prepared in consonance with the goal of the U.S. Global Change Research Program and represent the U.S. Government's position on the access to global change research data.
- Report of the Fifth Session of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- The Fifth session of the IPCC discussed on the IPCC work program for 1991 and beyond and provided objective analysis of scientific and technical assessment of the issue of climate change. The Panel also approved the report of the fourth session.
- Report of the Sixth Session of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- The Sixth session of the IPCC approved the report of the fifth session and agreed on many issues including establishing an IPCC Task force to make proposals on the future structure of IPCC. The Panel also decided on an interim expansion of the IPCC Bureau.
- Two Long-Term Instrumental Climatic Data bases of the People's Republic of China
- Two long-term instrumental databases