Environmental Policy Collection - 6 Matching Results
- Capability and cost assessment of the major forest nations to measure and monitor their forest carbon
- According to the Executive Summary, the aims and objective of this report are to provide an assessment of national capacity and capability in 25 tropical countries for measuring and monitoring forest as a requirement for reporting on REDD under IPCC guidelines. This paper was commissioned by the United Kingdom Office of Climate Change as background work to its report 'Climate Change: Financing Global Forests' (the Eliasch Review).
- Global Trends in Sustainable Energy Investment 2010: Analysis of Trends and Issues in the Finacning
- This report shows that in spite of the global economic downturn, investment in sustainable energy is still strong.
- Our Planet, May 2010
- Magazine of the United Nations Environment Programme discussing worldwide environmental policies and other concerns. This issue is devoted to the economic importance of biodiversity and how protecting or restoring habitats can significantly reduce the costs in a variety of industries and infrastructures.
- Renewables 2010: Global Status Report
- This report describes economic trends in building the capacity of renewable energy in several countries.
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 6, Number 2, 2008
- Tunza is a UNEP magazine for and by young people. This issue is devoted to sustainable food production and consumption.
- UNEP Year Book 2009: New Science in Our Changing Environment
- This publication provides an overview of global and regional environmental issues policy decisions during 2009.