Environmental Policy Collection - 3 Matching Results
- Creating Impact - Feed-In Tariff Laws: Making clean energy a reality for all
- The brochure describes evidence from fifty governments that Feed-In Tariff (FIT) policy speeds the transition to clean energy production and use.
- Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Action Plan
- This action plan articulates the most significant ecosystem problems for the Great Lakes, and describes efforts to address them. The five areas are toxic substances, invasive species, health and pollution, wildlife and habitat preservation and restoration, and finally a component that covers accountability and evaluation.
- Regional Highlights from Global Climate Change Impacts in the United States
- This fact sheet describes climate change scenarios in Midwest region of the United States.