Environmental Policy Collection - Browse
- Planting and care of street trees.
- Describes the importance of shade trees within city limits, including: how to plan the layout of street trees; the various types of trees best suited for city growth; and how to properly maintain city-grown trees.
- Planting the roadside.
- Describes the benefits of planting trees and shrubs on the roadside, and the proper procedures for doing so.
- Rural planning : the social aspects of recreation places.
- Describes the trend toward establishing planned recreation areas in rural communities, and the economic and social benefits they provide to farmers.