Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
- Federal Regulatory Structure for Egg Safety: Fact Sheet
- This report discusses the federal role in regulating egg safety. Although the egg industry is primarily responsible for ensuring the safety of its products, four federal agencies hold statutory responsibilities for egg safety.
- Science Behind the Regulation of Food Safety: Risk Assessment and the Precautionary Principle
- No Description Available.
- WIC Food Package: History of the Sugar Cap
- This report provides a historic review of the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) food package and the controversy over the sugar cap on cereals allowed in the program.