Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Spyware: Background and Policy Issues for Congress
- No Description Available.
- Medicare: Beneficiary Cost-Sharing Under Proposed Prescription Drug Benefits
- This report provides background on how the cost-sharing and premium provisions under each bill would affect the amount that a beneficiary pays annually for prescription drugs. In addition, this report gives examples of how annual cost-sharing would differ for beneficiaries with various levels of total prescription drug spending in 2006 under the plans.
- Advertising of Alcoholic Beverages: Should a Radio and TV Ban be Imposed?
- This issue brief discusses the ongoing debate centered around television and radio advertising of alcoholic beverages, especially as it relates to the possible negative influence on the drinking habits of minors.