Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
System maintenance June 24th between 9:00AM and 12:00PM CDT may cause brief service disruptions.
- EPA Regulations: Too Much, Too Little, or On Track?
- This report provides background information on EPA regulatory activity during the Obama Administration. It examines major or controversial regulatory actions taken by or under development at EPA from January 2009 to late 2016, providing details on the regulatory action itself, presenting an estimated timeline for completion of rules not yet promulgated (including identification of related court or statutory deadlines), and, in general, providing EPA's estimates of costs and benefits, where available.
- Legislative Options in the 114th Congress for Financing Water Infrastructure
- This report addresses several options considered by Congress to address the financing needs of local communities for wastewater and drinking water infrastructure projects and to decrease or close the gap between available funds and projected needs.
- Iran: U.S. Economic Sanctions and the Authority to Lift Restrictions
- The United States has led the international community in imposing economic sanctions on Iran, in an effort to change the government of that country's support of acts of international terrorism, poor human rights record, weapons and missile development and acquisition, role in regional instability, and development of a nuclear program. This report identifies the legislative bases for sanctions imposed on Iran, and the nature of the authority to waive or lift those restrictions.