Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
- Methadone Maintenance Treatment for Heroin Addiction
- This report discusses methadone treatment centers for heroin addicts and research regarding their successes and limitations.
- Federal Assistance to States and Communities for the Control of Drug Abuse
- This report discusses federal aid to states for use in preventing drug abuse.
- Actions of the Congress and the Federal Government on Smoking and Health
- This paper is a history of actions taken by the U.S. Congress and by the various departments and regulatory agencies of the Federal Government on the subject of smoking and health for the period from the mid-1950s to the end of the 95th Congress in 1978.