Congressional Research Service Reports - 4 Matching Results
- U.S.-Vietnam Relations in 2009: Current Issues and Implications for U.S. Policy
- This report provides an overview of U.S. relations with Vietnam, including policy issues, the economic and political situation in Vietnam, and a list of pertinent legislation.
- U.S.-Vietnam Economic and Trade Relations: Issues for the 112th Congress
- This report discusses the economic relationship between Vietnam and the U.S. that resumed in the 1990s. Of particular interest to Congress is that both nations may soon be members of the Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership Agreement (TTP).
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations and Issues for Congress
- Report that examines the issues related to the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the state and substance of the negotiations (to the degree that the information is publicly available), the specific areas under negotiation, the policy and economic contexts in which the TPP would fit, and the issues for Congress that the TPP presents.
- U.S. Textile Manufacturing and the Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations
- This report examines the potential implications of a prospective Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) on the U.S. textile manufacturing industry. The TFP is a proposed regional free trade agreement (FTA) currently under negotiation among 11 Pacific Rim countries.