Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
- Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation: Background and Analysis
- This report discusses commercial ties between the United States and the 27-member European Union. These ties are substantial, growing, and mutually beneficial, but differences in regulatory approaches limit an even more integrated marketplace from developing. This report is intended to serve as an introduction and primer on this complicated, broad, and often highly technical set of issues.
- U.S.-EU Trade and Economic Relations: Key Policy Issues for the 112th Congress
- This report examines the trade relations between the United States, the European Union, and China.
- World Trade Organization Negotiations: The Doha Development Agenda
- This report discusses the World Trade Organization (WTO) Doha Round of multilateral trade negotiations, begun in November 2001, which has entered its 11th year. The report includes background on Doha and the significance fo the negotiations as well as a breakdown of issues on the Doha agenda and the role of the Congress.