Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
- Presidential Authority to Create a National Monument on the Coastal Plain of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- No Description Available.
- The Mid-Session Review of the President's Budget: Timing Issues
- This report provides information on the timing of submission of the mid-session review for FY1980-FY2009, a 30-year period that covers all or part of the administrations of five Presidents, applying to the last two years of the Carter Administration, and the full terms of the Reagan, George H. W. Bush, Clinton, and George W. Bush Administrations.
- Senate Executive Business and the Executive Calendar
- The Senate has responsibilities under both Article I (outlining legislative prerogatives) and Article II of the Constitution. As a result, the upper body handles legislative and executive business differently. This report discusses the Senate’s lawmaking responsibilities under Article I; executive business, which consists of treaties and nominations.